8 May 2018

KEVIN.MURPHY Hydrate-Me Range


About the products
KEVIN.MURPHY products are sulphate-free, paraben-free and cruelty-free. They are created using gentle formulas and natural ingredients as follows:


The HYDRATE.ME range is suitable for people who live in dry climate or has naturally dry hair, so it really saved my hair after all the colouring, straightening and travels to cold, dry climates. 



The HYDRATE-ME.WASH especially, is a Kakadu Plum infused moisture delivery shampoo that protects hair against further damage, drying and brittleness. It's difficult to tell from photos, but my personal experience after a week of usage is that there is less hairfall finally after each shower and my hair feels smoother to touch.


Professional haircare products are convenient to use as well. All we have to do is to apply HYDRATE-ME.WASH to wet hair and then rinse it like any shampoo. 
Followed by applying HYDRATE-ME.RINSE to the freshly washed hair and leave for 1 to 2 mins before rinsing (similar to most conditioners!)

WASH:



RINSE:
(thicker and creamier like how conditioners are)




Have I said how much I love the smell? It's so fruity like sweet tangerines with a hint of floral! My hubby thought I smelt like grape juice + roses after shower.


 What I also love about KEVIN.MURPHY is that the packaging is 100% recyclable (global warming / climate changes is real people!)



Now, sample store members can find more information and redeem FREE samples from the links below:
 http://bit.ly/SSKMHMWash
 http://bit.ly/SSKMHMRinse

No comments:

Post a Comment