21 October 2017

Floral Garage Review

The birthday month has flew past so quickly!

Sharing on one of my first birthday gifts at the beginning of the month - a lovely african champagne roses bouquet from Floral Garage.

This is how it looks on the website:



https://floralgaragesg.com/product/r01-african-champagne/

The website allows you to filter for the specific type of blooms you like or is looking for. The first thing I looked at was the Tulip section. Unfortunately, there was only 1 item available under the Tulip category. So I turned to my next favourite, Rose, to search for the white / pink ones. That was when I chanced upon the african champagne roses which is such a beautiful combination of cream and pink seldom seen at the usual commercial floral stores.

Personally, I would like it even better if the fillers are less green - hence I told Floral Garage after deciding on the roses. Of cos, I would leave it to their professional hands still to decide on the combination ultimately. They were very nice to listen to my opinions and ta-dahh, here's how it turned out eventually:


The roses came in perfect shade of champagne and pink tips, with fillers that are in more muted, dusty green :)



The delivery process was fuss-free too. Here are the information they requested at one go.

Your preferred date:
Your preferred time slot (10-2, 2-5, 5-10 on weekdays and sat, 10-2 for sun): 
Your contact number:
Your recipient name (skip if there is no recipient!):
Your recipient's contact number (skip if there is no recipient!):
Address:
Special delivery instructions:
Nominate safe place to put flowers:
Your message to be on our complimentary card:

I like how they have a several time slots for delivery and asked for a nominate safe place beforehand in case the recipient is not at home/office when the bouquet arrives!

I got mine safely after work one weekend :)


Otherwise, you may also opt for specific timing delivery for a fee of $30.

Or, you may also self-collect your orders FOC during your selected date and time slot at
756 Upper Serangoon Road #03-34, Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre, Singapore 534626.
Time slots are:
Weekdays: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm, 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
Saturday: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm, 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
Sundays and Public Holidays: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.

Floral Garage can also do same day delivery too. And, there is no cut-off time for same day delivery!


If you can't decide on the type of flowers, consider their Freestyle Bouquet at only $34.90!
They look so good!




There is also a larger version of the freestyle bouquet, the Premium Freestyle Bouquet for $64.90–$84.90. You can choose the style of the bouquet, and certain level of customization such as having it with wrapper or in a vase, and colours to avoid.


Alternatively, Floral Garage also provides potted plants selection which I've missed when I first checked out the website. This would look so good for my living room!




But for now, I'm happy with my 'self-potted' bouquet :p



Floral Garage 

Call: +65 6282 2813

What's App: +65 9387 8871

Email: service@floralgaragesg.com

Signing off! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment