7 July 2015

Coast to Coast Australia Skincare Review

I'm heading to Perth soon! Any recommendations or meetups? :)
So many things had been happening recently that I really need a good break from everything! :(

In the mean time, here's an Australian brand to introduce to you, Coast to Coast!
A brand born during a holiday in Australia when Nicole Chadwick – with husband Nick Chadwick founder of Red Earth – marvelled at our country’s raw, natural beauty. She just wanted to capture the essence of the landscape and its purity … and bottle it!



A passionate believer in the power of native extracts and botanicals, Nicole collaborated with one of Australia’s leading formulators to begin years of trials and research into native Australian ingredients to create a collection of skincare, body and hair care products rich in natural potency and quality that actually work. Today that dream is Coast to Coast.


Drawing on the wisdom of indigenous plant knowledge and combining it with the very best in modern science, Coast to Coast is a range of pure and authentic skin, bath, body and hair care products.

Coast to Coast products deliver optimum results for your skin, body and hair using powerful natural ingredients from our beautiful homeland. It is a product range that embodies the beauty and purity of the Australian landscape.

From Coast to Coast, experience natural solutions to enhance the integrity of your body, mind and spirit.


I received products from the Coastal range which are intended for normal-dry skin, to enable a smoother and more supple complexion.
It was after reading through the description and ingredients contained, I find the functions quite suitable for my skin even though I may not exactly have dry skin per say. Also, the products are of 'ultra gentle' range, gentle enough for sensitive skin and to be used daily. So I was quite inclined to give them a try!


The Coastal Collection has been specially formulated with ultra soothing ingredients collected from the Coastal regions around Australia. Botanicals such as Tasmanian Sea Kelp, Sea Parsley Eucalyptus and Wild Rosella contain anti-oxidant vitamins and skin soothing nutrients to protect against dehydration, UV stress and skin inflammation, making it ideal for after sun care or for those who suffer from skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. Fresh tropical notes of Jasmine, Grapefruit, Geranium, Rosewood and Eucalyptus essential oils uplift and refresh to lightly scent the skin.




Ultra Gentle Foaming Cleanser
$32.00
Wild Rosella & Sea Parsley
http://coasttocoastaustralia.com.sg/product/ultra-gentle-foaming-cleanser/


This delicately fragranced frothy face cleanser caringly removes surface debris & environmental impurities. Botanical extracts of Organic Aloe, Wild Rosella & Native Sea Parsley help to soothe sensitive skin throughout the cleansing process, while Salicylic Acid helps to clear the skin of pore-clogging oils & breakout-causing bacteria. Skin emerges youthfully soft, fresh & clear.



I like how this facial cleanser contains Salicylic Acid which will help with my oily and clogged pores.



Ultra Gentle Facial Polish
$37.00
Wild Rosella & Oatmeal
http://coasttocoastaustralia.com.sg/product/ultra-gentle-facial-polish/



Scrub away dryness & impurities with this foaming face polish containing Australian Oatmeal to gently exfoliate plus Organic Aloe, Wild Rosella & soothing marine extracts to calm sensitive skin throughout the cleansing process. There’s no ouch, just a clearer, smoother & fresher complexion.




I was initially apprehensive about the scrub because it contains oatmeal. My last experience with organic oatmeal scrub didn't turn out well. But this Australian Oatmeal facial scrub has really micro beads, and very fine oatmeal-like granules that aren't harsh on my skin. The overall texture is really gentle and seems great for daily use! Only con is that I find the scent pretty strong.


Here are some awards Coast to Coast Australia had obtained over the years :)



Have you tried Coast to Coast before? Do share with me your experience!

9 comments:

  1. Firstly I hope you have a very enjoyable trip. I have seen this brand on youtube from a few "gurus" I am subscribed to and the brand seems amazing. Incredible that they have won so many awards as well.
    Jen x
    http://jenjbboutique.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cream is not white, so needs getting used to. The packaging looks very neat. The name and concept of Coast to Coast is very smart. I like it.I also like the oatmeal in the lotion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I find beige cream more organic than white! Especially since the natural colour of oatmeal is brownish.. :)

      Delete
  3. Elizabeth O.08 July, 2015

    I love using products with oatmeal because it helps moisturize the skin. I hope I can find this here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried anything with oatmeal ingredients on my face just yet, but I see a lot of recommendations about it. What was your past experience that made you apprehensive? I'm curious, heehee. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DIY an oatmeal scrub with finely grind, organic oatmeal with milk (and sugar?) and it gave me rashes :( It might be just an unsuitable brand of oatmeal I used or some other simple reasons.. But I just developed some kind of phobia towards using oatmeal after that, hurhur.
      I should just stick to manufactured skincare products, haha..

      Delete
  5. This brands is not in Malaysia, I think. Shall ask my sister in law to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tried products with oatmeal ingredient, I want to try Coast to Coast product too but I'm just wondering how much will the shipment fee would costs me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Australia's beauty products always has that coastal feel and they're always interesting to have and try. I would have loved to try this out however, thank you for mentioning about the scent. I'm very sensitive about beauty product smells. I don't want it too strong especially if the product will be applied in my face.

    ReplyDelete