23 February 2015

ZALORA - Ciate Nails

Happy New Year all!
It's time again to introduce something new on ZALORA - Ciate Nails!

Just in case you've forgotten, Zalora has a 30-day free return policy and FREE DELIVERY above $40 yeah? :)


I'm sure many of us have seen Ciate nail polishes in Sephora stores. I was so attracted to the packaging design that is cute, yet elegant at the same time with the classic bow.

Taking a look by their most popular products, the pink and bling pair on the site caught my eyes immediately.


Ciate Caviar Manicure Rainbow S$27.00

Give your talons the ultimate treat and a sophisticated look with Ciate's Caviar Manicure Rainbow. This two piece set consisting of Strawberry Milkshake Nail Polish and Multi Caviar Pearls will enchant with its 3D finish.


If pink is not your personal favourite, check out a more staple classic pair.

Ciate Caviar Manicure Mother Of Pearl S$27.00

This two piece set consisting of Snow Virgin Nail Polish and Holographic Caviar Pearls will enchant with its 3D finish.


Since we're all in a New Year festive mood, check out the New Arrivals yeah :D


My favourite shade again!

Mini Paint Pot Nail Polish And Effects - Raspberry Collin S$16.00


Bringing you the best of the best from Ciate London in super cute bite-size minis, mix and match to create your own bespoke nail look. Time to get creative with the Mini Paint Pot Nail Polish And Effects - Raspberry Collin.

These minis come in other lovely shades as well - Red Hot Chilli and Pool Party.




Somthing else caught my eyes too as I scrolled through Ciate's products.



All A Flutter Feather Manicure S$23.00

Flutter and flirt with the latest catwalk nail look! All A Flutter Feathered Manicure Kit by Ciate is as tropical as birds of paradise giving you the perfect colour-clash. It comes with Nail Polish, Speed Coat Pro, mini scissors, nail file block and feathers. Perfect for your monthly nail maintenance.
I would love this set for my upcoming wedding shoot in fact, isn't the shade of nude pink so sweet?


Hop over to get your manicure fix at Zalora Ciate Nails now :)

7 comments:

  1. Raspberry collin is my color! It's so pretty. I should look this brand up. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have some credits at Zalora. I might grab some of their latest product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nail care products and looking forward to ciate brand, better save money now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried this nail polish brand yet. I will try them when I shop at Zalora nex time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow. I may have to check back on Zalora - it has been a lot of while since I last did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow our girls will surely love this ciate nail products :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sister loved your products, she says they are an amazing collection.

    ReplyDelete