18 November 2014

Le Spa @ Gemmill Lane

Was invited to try out a complimentary spa massage at Le Spa over the weekend.



Le Spa combines traditional oriental therapies and modern technologies with a new perspective. Most importantly, they do not advocate pressure-selling of exuberant packages, ensuring every visit is a truly calming experience.



Le Spa is conveniently located near the CBD area (raffles place), at a peaceful corner of club street.
An ideal location for the working adults to just hop over and sooth their drained bodies after long hours of work.



What’s even better is, this spa venue is open 24 hours. You may drop by even if you had OT til the wee hours that day where all other spa places are probably closed. Imagine having rushed for a project and doing overtime for weeks and months, it would be decent to at least reward yourself with a good massage nearby and revitalize yourself.

For those taking public transport, it’s a mere 5-min walk from downtown line Telok Ayer station.

 



Pricing is maintained pretty competitive, despite its great location.

Massage Duration: 30/60/90/120mins
Published Price: S$38/60/90/120



With a choice of their 3 signatures - Le Urban Fusion, Le Royal Balinese, Le Classic Swedish Retreat - I decided on the Le Urban Fusion that is specifically designed to cater to those with urban lifestyle. This massage style aims to combine the best of both eastern and western techniques to release fatigue and sooth tired muscles. I sure need some deep and intense kneading on my aching muscles!

It was a worth-while 90-min pampering session for me.



Was first led to an individual room to change out of my apparel and prep myself. The masseur started off the massage with strong finger, palm and elbow pressure on certain acupressure points of my body (noting my calves and shoulders especially). Love this bit of the massage the most as I really needed someone then to help with my problem spots!

Then, the masseur proceeded with a soothing and relaxing massage, from head to toe. I requested her to skip my inner thighs and tummy because those are my tickle spots (don’t wanna my laughter from the tickles to disturb the peace and serenity of the spa place lol). Her massage was pretty light and comforting, and I fell asleep during various stages of the massage.

I had runny nose the very next day, not sure if I was simply down with flu or was it due to the massage, haha!

Nonetheless, just take note of the following pointers and possible effects within the 48 hours of your massage :)
***

1. Try not to shower within 2 hours after your treatment.

2. You may feel lethargic, muscles soreness, runny nose, or some discomfort after your treatment. This is normal as your body is in ‘healing phase’. These reactions should clear in the next 24 - 48 hours.

3. Drink plenty of water to flush out impurities and sufficient rest to aid healing process.
***



Le Spa is currently having an Opening Promotion @ $38 for a 45-min massage! 
Hurry call and book a slot now :)


Le Spa @ Gemmill Lane
14 Gemmill Lane (Club Street)
Singapore 069253

+65 62226803
Opens Daily 24 Hrs
(May be closed between 6am - 10am for housekeeping)


http://www.lespa.com.sg

https://www.facebook.com/lespasingapore


Le Spa @ Chun Tin Road

16A Chun Tin Road (Upper Bukit Timah Rd)
Singapore 599603

+65 62226805

2 comments:

  1. I'm going down next weekend! I was considering fusion too, but then I read it's strong pressure massage. So I switched to Balinese. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strong, but not painful at all la. lol. That was only at the beginning of the massage anyway, the latter part was the light, Balinese kind to me..

      Delete