16 September 2014

Random updates

Life's been great recently!
Trying to settle down at the new place. Been obedient and going YFP sessions. Attending events and weddings as promised. Making time to catch up with many friends. Having retail therapy and yet at the same time, trying not to buy clothings anymore lol.
Hope to maintain the energy level and momentum (and resolutions!) *keeping fingers crossed*


"Farewell" gift from Mr L.
("Farewell" becos I believe he didn't buy it specially for me rofl)



OOTD, a Hollyhoque dress I love and worn umpteen times!
Taken the shot in the midst of fluffy bears and bunnies to distract myself while my friend was happily shopping away! I really can't buy anymore "unnecessary" stuff until I'm ready to shift house.



Prawning session not too long ago.
Caught only two to three prawns after a few hours, I'm so not good at it T.T


Thankfully the rest did well enough to feed everyone, haha!



In casual outfit, for one of the YFP recruitment days.



Also managed to celebrate mid-autumn festival this year afterall.
Mooncakes, courtesy of Lamborghini. I like the unique shape of the mooncake which mimics their brand logo instead of the usual rounded or square ones 
Most important thing is, the mooncakes actually taste pretty good!



Long's wedding, which had a really touching solemnization before that :p
It's always a joy to see couples finally getting married after years of dating, especially couples you've known since the earlier of their dating days or even before.



Had a quick catch-up with the uni mates at TCC.
Here's a butterscotch caramel latte from TCC which I'm so in love with recently.
Butterscotch milk, butterscotch ice-blended and all, yummmmm!



Met up with an ex-colleague, S, after work at Spageddies Italian Kitchen.
And here's our favourite vongole spag :) Tasted average only, though the serving at Spageddies was quite generous.


//sidetrack: SO MANY people had left/is leaving the co since a few months back :( :( 
To be honest, I've already lost count since S who left ~2 months ago.
But I noticed that it's not just happening at my organization. Friends from other companies and industries are also busy changing jobs in the past few months.
In that case, why do I still hear people complaining that the job "market" is very bad now?? :/ My friends/ex-colleagues are definitely not ones who will lower their expectations in order to find one and get out of their current jobs. So are they plain lucky, or are the others not looking in the right places..


Another ootd for an event/upcoming advertorial.
Rainbow dress from an old collection of H&M.



Took efforts to "pick up" the boy from the airport after one of his trips, heh.
In slacks, cos the weather had been so warm of late D:


He managed to get me another double c bag after much hassle! 
This' a picture he took btw, and for once I had to say, quite nice huh!



The most recent meetup with banker R over the weekend.
Went Nandos near our places and tried the salted caramel iced latte, which taste of nothing like salted caramel. #fail :(


Let's go pedicure soon hor!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment