23 August 2013

Discuss SG - Nandos & Honeymoon Desserts

For those who spend lotsa time on your phone (like me ^^), or laptop or whichever gadget that connects you to the world and would be happy to earn some money through your online surf & chats, check out Discuss SG!

Discuss SG

At Discuss SG, members are rewarded with credits for activities on the discussion platform. These credits can then be redeemed for vouchers for CapitaLand / Robinsons shopping, dining, popular bookstore, Kiddy Palace, or movie tickets or even CASH! $.$ lol.
Here are how you can be rewarded:

***
How To Earn Credits?
Credits are used in our RewardsShop to redeem gifts.

Here are the ways you can earn credits

1. Post - 1 Credit (Minimum 3 words)
Adding a post to a thread.

2. Thread - 2 Credits (Minimum 8 words)
Creating a new forum topic/ thread
*(Posting in the marketplace will not earn any credit)

3. Poll - 2 Credits
Creating a poll.

4. Vote - 2 Credits
Choosing and voting on poll options.

5. Referral - 50 Credits
For every friend indicating you as their referrer upon their successful registration. Do note that any user violating this feature will have their accounts suspended and credits removed. Example, creating multiple / duplicate accounts.


Where Can I Spend The Credits?
Log in to Rewards Shop under the menu bar. You can use your credits to purchase/redeem the items you like in our RewardsShop.

These include shopping, dining vouchers, movie tickets, cash...etc.
These are our way of rewarding you for posting and contributing to Discuss SG!


Will My Credits Expired?
No. Your credits will not be expired.
***

More details on redemption would be on the thread at Discuss SG itself! :)
Click here to join the community today!


//edit

I received my "paycheck" recently! Whee! :)



Attended Discuss SG outing last week.
Considering how shy I am to strangers (well, technically I haven't seen or talked to them before), I'm surprised that I went for the gathering organized by finaldust!

He just got back from Korea and got the girls masks as gifts! :)
I used it immediately the next day.. Must strike while the iron is hot! Otherwise I'll be keeping the mask aside and end up not using it = wasting his efforts and sincerity :X


Did it in the middle of the night and posted it on Instagram to scare people :p

My SOTD!


Never take OOTD cos was a lil' unwell in the day.

It was actually quite stressful for me before the gathering cos I was really really shy to gonna finally meet the people I've been typing/talking to. Kept messaging finaldust (he's the only one whose mobile number I have :X) to reach earlier and even rant at him for going home to shower before meeting us lol! Then told him to meet first, but end up I went shopping hahaha.
He must be thinking why this girl so ding dong one!?

Went to Nandos @ Bugis.
Here're some of our food! I paiseh to take picture of everyone's food.. So only 4-5.. Hee.
Quality is as usual, not bad~

My peach & orange mint drink!


Guess what's this? :D


My Cataplana Porta!
It's a portugese dish and eh.. you can see I'm "not so brave!" :X


Mia's pita.





Here's a "group photo" just in case I made it all up and actually went out by myself.
Think they would like to remain 'anonymous' so I gave all of them a makeover! ^^



Nandos (Bugis)

#01-85/87, Bugis Junction
200 Victoria Street


Hopped over to Honeymoon Desserts for some sweets after dinner.

Durian mochi!! ^^


But the filling isn't much.. :(


Mango sago pomelo


Watermelon balls with beancurd~


Peanut mochi, which was quite nice!




#01-70, 200 Victoria Street
Bugis Junction, Singapore(188021)

Telephone: (65) 6837 0027

Opening hours: 12:00-22:30


Crashed the Durian party at Emily's place after the gathering.
Look at the amoutn of durians eaten! And there was coconut freeze that was so yummy!


***

Discuss SG

Back to the original topic, join Discuss SG!! :)
You'll enjoy the forum/gatherings!
All of them turned out to be really nice and funnie people, though slightly quieter than their online personality, hee.

See you at Discuss SG! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment