16 April 2013

Weekend

Went to office in the morning to clear some stuffs.
I've been having thoughts of living in my office room actually. lol.
Saves the time for me to travel back n forth everyday.

My train buddy got me this as a "room-warming gift", to keep me company when it's quiet, especially on the weekends!


Oink oink, so cute!

My ootd.

Love the loafers I got from GZ some time back!
Extremely comfy and I remember it was cheap too, like sgd10??

And the aotd.


That's one of the rings from the set I bought in Malaysia, from Diva.

Met with M at Harbourfront in the afternoon cos I had some errands to run :/


After I was done with my errands, we went francfranc to source for furnitures.
I want this heart cushion for my sofa next time!



Had tea-break at Carl's Junior.
 Chilli cheese fries.


So much cheese!
Wish they would give more of the gravy too :p

Saw this bag which seems like a good alternative to the CĂ©line nano luggage in yellow, right right??
The mini luggage is too huge for my frame even though it's already a mini :| and the nano luggage in yellow is like sold out.
This alternative is just the right size, and right available in stores!


Sorrie for the blur photo! But anyone knows the exact model name of the bag?
Wanna ask hua jie to get it for me from the US! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment