24 March 2013

La Enchanté Spring Collection

So, it's been almost a year since I've started modelling for La Enchanté.
Though, okay la, blogshop modelling isn't not considered as real modelling in my opinion. But all the same, they require similiar hardwork & efforts behind he scenes (or is it just me who needs hardwork cos i don't know how to model? :( lol)

I've attempted several other modelling jobs or blogshop events before this, and flopped badly for some :/
When it goes onto the blogshop site, I just pray n pray that friends won't realise it's me. I can't bear to even bear to view the finished photos on my own, i wonder how the poor photographer endured through the editting. lol.. But also from those, I've learnt about myself more, and surprisingly, understand myself (physically) even deeper. I always thought we all know ourselves best, but turned out that I didn't really.

This is the longest modelling task I've been through and I'm really glad Chee & I worked it out (rather) smoothly! :D Learnt a thing or two about photoshoots, wearing high heels, stopped slouching so frequently, coordinating outfits etc. Sad to say, some of my friends who model for blogshops could even help to edit the photos after the shoots (they know themselves better than the photographer la) but I know nothing much about editting except mei tu xiu xiu n similar sorts! LOL.

I totally remember the awkward moment (or days actually) it was when I first saw my face on a webpage. Dunno why leh, it's just awkward. Probably lack of the confidence and just very afraid that people will criticise and etc. But thankfully, chee insisted, "ahya, people will focus on the clothing only". Come to think of it now, not sure whether she meant it as sarcasm or console, lol!

Now I'm totally used to seeing many of my faces on the site or fb page.
Like this.


Lol.
It actually doesn't feel like seeing myself anymore. Seriously. I see it as... just another face?
In fact, I'm more focused on the outfits and maybe the hair. Will keep thinking, "oops, never wear the dress properly", "never stand straight to portray the attire", or "oh no, didn't coordinate the outfit to the best they can be", or "wah, why the hair so messy!" :(

The best thing about working with a good friend, you feel so comfortable and at ease even though you might be totally new to the whole event.
In other photoshoot events, there are usually awkward silence (except clicks of the camera) while the photographer is shooting away when I have run out of new poses :/ But with chee, we can sometimes just shoot in comfortable silence. :) Cos ah, you have to understand that it's very tiring to stand in high heels and smile for hours already, so I'm extremely glad we don't have to do small talks like with acquaintances still.. hehe.

I'm also relieved that we are also very understanding of each others' work commitment and schedule. And that we have trust. That way, it makes coordination and many other things easier. I just have one small 'complaint' though - that is I hope that one day when she's able to "reveal" herself and she should totally model the clothings! She's sucha nice smile and slim face (even her own mother agrees haha) la. Whereas, my face keeps getting rounder n rounder :/ arghs

That pretty much sums up my year of modelling for LE.
It's Spring again and La Enchanté's Spring Collection is so yummy!
 Visit La Enchanté website now or like the Facebook page for first-hand updates and promotions :)

My favourite from the collection is actually the simplest design of the lot :)
The Camilia skater dress

Camilla skater dress (white)

Camilla skater dress (black)

Love it so much that I got both the white & black!
Wore them out several times already cos it's so easy to match.


Then the royal pleated mini gown.
Wore it for a wedding lunch previously. but i can't find the pic now.. :x

Royal pleated mini gown

Power girl peplum skirt in hot pink!!
And dark topaz for more tone-down or i-want-a-skirt-that-matches-any-tops-so-that-i-can-save-using-my-brains-to-coordinate (what a mouthful) days.
Love both!

Power girl peplum skirt (hot pink)

Power girl peplum skirt (dark topaz)

Last but not least, the Freyde pleated dress which was a huge sell-out in one of the earlier collections!
C has decided to bring in a new shade, navy! :)

Freyde pleated dress (navy blue)

Visit La Enchanté website now or like the Facebook page for first-hand updates and promotions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment