6 March 2013

Fat.

If you remember my post on the Cebu Pacific Juan Blogger contest, the contest has been running for about 2 weeks now and public voting has began!

So, if you have time (and the ♥), help to vote for my video here:
http://apps.facebook.com/cebuphvid/index.php?page=gallery

You have to like the fanpage first before you can view the gallery :)
It's the second video by the way!

Here's my costume if you have forgotten :O


Thank you very much! :D

And if you are a fellow blogger, there's still time to join in the contest!
Submission period is til 15 March 2013 (Singapore ocal time) 23:59 :D

 ***

Been eating so much recently that my face feels so fat! When I smile, I could feel my cheeks being squeezed and puffed up further :/

Some of the food I have on instagram..
Follow me @oyhz :D

I'm sure everyone knows where these are from!

 

Fav colour xlb!
I can't appreciate the flavour though :/


Met up with D after work one evening and we accidentally found this very nice 卤肉饭!
When it comes to taiwan food/snacks, I'm usually more of a mee sua or noodle kind of person.
But that evening I was famished after OT-ing :O So decided to have rice.
And I sure didn't regret!

 

The braised meat is so tender that it practically melts in your mouth, yet not too fatty :)
Flavour of the gravy is just right, unlike other braised food that usually risk tasting too saltish.
Definitely a hit!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment