16 November 2012

The Marmalade Pantry @ Ion Orchard

Busy to login my laptop after work these days.
So will be 'blogging' from instagram most of the time :)
Following me @ OYHZ if you haven't!


OOTD
Upcoming pieces from La Enchante.
Perfect for the nearing x'mas parties and new year countdowns!

Wasn't feeling too well in the day.
Had some hawker food @ Novena Pek Kio Market :)


Famous Wah Kee Prawn Noodle!
Hugeass prawns & yummy, slightly spicy soup.
Only $5!
There're $3, $5, $8 and $10 options iirc :)


Went for testdrives becos someone wanted to change car AGAIN.
lol.
Narrowed down to a Mini Bayswater! Love the whole styling of it.


Met the girls in town at night.

We went to The Marmalade Pantry @ Ion Orchard.







Awesome club sandwich!
Crabmeat Linguini with pine nuts, cheese & chilli~
Not quite to my liking though :/



Ending with a nice shot of me, teehee!
Always happy to see my BFFs! <3

2 comments: