9 September 2012

Bridal Photoshoot @ School of Make-Up (Claire)

Been on a hiatus AGAIN.
Seems like troubles don't just come in doubles :/ 

This is a happy blog though! 
Shall not dwell into those. 

 Received the photos from Claire today! 
Did a photoshoot for her portfolio in School of Make-Up previously. 
You can read here for more details :) 
http://oyhz.blogspot.sg/2012/06/my-new-look.html 

 Anyway i really don't think I have a look suitable for makeup/hairdo modelling! 
Firstly, my features sucks. Not sharp at all :( 
Secondly, with the thick makeup piled on, I look old & tired :/ 
Plus, thirdly, I doze off easily when there's nothing for me to do while the makeup artist works her magic on my face. Might start drooling anytime. Lolol.

 Nevertheless, regardless of how I look, it was a good experience to help out a friend! 
It's not easy to paint a face well, especially one that's unfamiliar. 
I think if i were to get married in future, I wanna do my own makeup! 
Cos each of us knows our face best! 
And i guess just a simple layer will do, prevent me from looking aged! :X 

 Here're the photos! 
Regardless whether I look good, it's the effort of Claire/her instructor and the photographer! 
I like them all! :) Especially the look with a cropped/bob hair style.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Love the eye shadow!! I can never know how to put on eye shadow :((

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment