23 June 2012

Universal Studios Singapore 1


IMG_1487.jpg

Universal Studios!
A must-take touristy shot, since it's my first trip to Universal Studios Singapore.
Mountain tortoise right?
That's becos I'm not exactly a fan of disney (yes, i do watch the princesses cartoons...still...), and the previous trip to Disneyland in Paris didn't fascinate me enough to make me want to visit a theme park again.

Nevertheless, after getting in touch with some of my German friends and American colleagues recently, I thought it's kind of embarrassing that I don't know such touristy places in Singapore well enough!

So USS it is!


Haven't step into Sentosa for monthhhs.




Just one more.




Thanks to M, we managed to get 'group sales' tickets and skipped the looooong snake queues! Hurray!


Crowded with tourists.


Every girl wants to be a princess some day ;)

IMG_1509-1.jpg


Gingy!!


Nom nomms.


Baby shrek?


On new york street :)







Made a mistake of going for Monster Rock performance.
It's basically monsters in the movies coming together to do a dance/entertainment thingy.
Boring.
Many people walked out of the show halfway..
We did the same, discreetly, since we were sitting at the back.
And bumped into someone outside the threatre! :)


Elmo!

IMG_1527.jpg

Met Grover too, where he/she captured me by the arm and walked away after the photo.
Making the rest of the kids queuing shocked, they thought Grover was going home. 
Haha.
The mascots are so lively!




Cars galore as we make our way to the transformer ride.











 



The transformer ride indeed lives up to its name!
It is so good that the queue was estimated to be 90mins, that's one & a half hours!
Of cos I don't have that much patience with queueing (how can anyone do that?).
So took the single ride :p
5 mins wait only.
Brave right!


Hohoho.
Took it with a cabin of  middle-age tourists, so not surprisingly, I was the only one screaming my head off during the ride :x
It's really thrilling! 
And I've always pondered how it would be like to be really flying across skies and going through buildings whenever I watch action movies where the characters save the world. 
It's like a dream come true satisfying that little curiosity of mine finally!



Transformer heading home after training the freedom fighters!
lol.


In the accelerator ride for kids =.=
Good for getting a rest after the transformer ride.



Proceeded to the Mummy's.



My hair is on the same side as the cleopatra! Woo!
But that's about all =.=
She's so hot laaa.




The Revenge of the Mummy's ride is the second best ride in the USS!
I totally remember and 'hate' the scene where the body was eaten up by thousands/millions of bugs in the show, and they have to put that in the ride! AHHH!






Guess what's next? :)


The movie which gave me nightmares for months when I was a kid.
No kidding!




No queue for the single rides :p




Had a video taken of the ride.
But I shall not post it and spoil the ride for those who hasn't visited!

Just a warning though, you may get drenched.


:`(

Ponchos are available for sale at the entrance.
Though personally I find it a waste to buy the poncho just for the ride :/
Find a kind-hearted person to pass it to you when he/she's completed the ride!
Alternatively if you had bought, donate it to the person next in line :)
Otherwise, just brave it.
Like me ^^


Next attraction after Jurassic Park.


At the Lost World, waiting for acrobatic show to start.
The show is really wow! Their moves are so swift and stunning.
If you're still drenched from the Jurassic Park rapid adventure boat ride previously, then sit in the front section to enjoy the pre-show interaction with the pirates!
I'm a scaredy cat. 
Besides, we were already dried and clean.
So we sat at the back lol.


Will do more on the New york city/Hollywood, Madagascar and Far Far Away land in another post!




Til then! 


No comments:

Post a Comment