18 March 2012

Hatched @ Evans Lodge



Photobucket

I LOVE breakfast for dinners.
When I heard of all-day breakfast served at Hatched (Evans Lodge), i knew i have to try it!
As the restaurant name suggests, they serve only mostly eggs. Poached, fried, boiled, baked, scrambled, real ones, fake ones, cartoon ones lols. You name it, they have it.

Love the old school location.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Definitely have to try the egg benedict there!
They have SO MANY different types! 
But all priced the same, $12 for one poached egg, $18 for two :)
Greedy me have two of cos.. lols.

Photobucket

Rise & dine! <3

Photobucket

Photobucket

The fake eggs~~

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Sir Benedict! Taste so goood with the cripsy strip bacon.
And there isn't the overwhelming taste of vinegar (did they even add in vinegar?) unlike some other brunch places.
And the mashed potato is dripped with thick mushroom sauce, surprisingly delicious!

In my opinion, it's better than Wild Honey, the benchmark for its famous egg benedict.
More value-for-money too! Only 18bucks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm craving for it now while typing!

Photobucket

Burly Benedict which comes with minced beef instead of bacon strips.
Doesn't really go well in my opinion :X
The beef tasted slightly cold..

Photobucket
As soon as i saw panna cotta written on the blackboard behind me, i knew i have to have that for dessert!
Doesn't look great, BUT oooh, IT'S HEAVENLY.

Photobucket
Comes with generous serving of berries.
 
Photobucket

Took a walk around the place. So serene.
What pleasure to have a peaceful breakfast there.
Photobucket

Photobucket
 
26 Evans Road
#01-06 Evan Lodge
 

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous15 July, 2012

    What app did you use to take the photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i used a digi cam!
      edited the photos' colours on my laptop :)

      Delete
  2. I am an egg lover. I must go and give this place a try.

    Des Leong

    ReplyDelete